Why Work with Virginia Estate and Retirement Planning Advisors?
An Educated Investor Is Our Best Client
As an investor, you can go anywhere for financial advice. Wall Street brokerages, giant insurance companies, and online discount brokers are vying for your business. But what type of firm should you trust? At Virginia Estate and Retirement Planning Advisors, Inc., we embrace our role as a fiduciary, a responsibility that means we must always act with your best interest in mind. As a fiduciary, we are different from traditional financial advisors who are brokers. It’s a distinction we are proud of and that benefits you:
- Unlike a broker, we are not licensed to sell you securities.
- We are a Registered Investment Advisor and only sell you our advice.
- You need not worry about hidden fees or a hidden agenda because, as an RIA, we are required by law to fully disclose any conflicts of interest we have in serving you.
- We are an independent, privately owned firm with deep roots in the community.
- We don’t have a huge marketing budget and rely on referrals from our clients to grow our business, so we are directly motivated to please every client we serve.
- As an independent advisory, we choose financial products and services that are best suited for you – unbiased by the demands and sales quotas that could be imposed by a corporate parent.
- Our entire focus is on developing and managing a comprehensive financial strategy that meets your unique needs.
- You receive personal attention and advice from professionals who come to know you.